Peter Jervis is a consulting civil and structural engineer with over 38 years of experience in the field. He is a graduate of the University of the West Indies, St. Augustine, Trinidad, where he received his Bachelors in Civil Engineering, and the University of Toronto with a Master of Engineering, (Structural).
Mr. Jervis is the founder and principal engineer of Peter Jervis & Associates and since its establishment, over 800 projects have been done in almost every category of structural engineering,as well as civil design projects.
Mr. Jervis is a Registered Engineer, PE/01/0045 and member of Jamaica Institution of Engineers (MJIE), American Society of Civil Engineers (M ASCE) and a board member of South East Regional Health Authority (SERHA).
Mr. Jervis has been integrally involved in the following projects:
– Eureka Medical Center – Winchester Medical
– Couples Negril – Couples Tower Isle – 60 room block
– The Trade Centre – Jamaica Grande – Moon Palace
– BPO Building BIOPRIST 4 floors – Mitsubishi @ Motor Sales Camp Road
– Dorchester Apartments – Knightsbridge – Kings House Ave
– Unions Estate 600 units – Winchester Apts – Winchester Ave
– Drax Hall Marina – Caymanas Country Club 680 units
– Phoenix Park Housing 2000 units – Marriott Hotel -12 Story Port au Prince, Haiti
– 20 South Apartments AVS Builders ZDA 2017-2018
– Inner City Housing Development -Denham Town North Apts and 100 Houses